In this challenge, your students will have the opportunity to express themselves through the Arts. You may submit any project that focuses on artistic expression forms including drama, music, visual art, etc.
This is not a curriculum speciﬁc challenge – but rather focuses on absolute creativity and originality through use of Apple technology.
- High level of artistic expression evident (drama, music, visual arts).
- High quality of the project presentation (minimal errors; project thoroughly edited and revised; clear sound quality and camera work).
- Apple Technology has been used in a way that has enhanced the artistic process (maximised features of apps and hardware to showcase artistic elements).
- Concept is creative, innovative and original.
- Students may submit either a video (max 3 min) or ebook (max 20 pages), whichever best meets the challenge to present their project.
- Groups can be a maximum of 4 students.
There will be great prizes for teachers and students.
Prizes to be awarded to winners in the following grade categories:
- Grade 4 – 7
- Grade 8 – 12