Bring the curriculum to life through the integration and application of 21st-century skills and Apple technology.
This category gives you and your students the freedom to apply creativity across any area of the curriculum, subjects and cross-curricular projects achieving various learning objectives through the use of Apple technology.
These projects should stem from a higher order question, allowing each student to interpret, research, brainstorm and present a sustainable solution to the question.
- First screen of the project must indicate curriculum area and learning objective.
- It is critical that projects creatively and originally explore curriculum and learning objectives.
- The project presentation should be of a high quality (minimal errors; project thoroughly edited and revised; clear sound quality and camera work).
- Apple Technology has been used effectively (made full use of the different elements of the app, and the features of the device – Mac, iPad etc).
- Message and learning outcome could not have been communicated this effectively without Apple technology (redefinition rather than substitution).
- Students may submit either a video (max 4 min) or ebook (max 20 pages), whichever best meets the challenge to present their project.
- Groups can be a maximum of 4 students.
Prizes to be awarded to winners in the following grade categories:
- Grade 0 – 3
- Grade 4 – 7
- Grade 8 & 9
- Grade 10 – 12