The pandemic has forced many shifts in teaching and learning. Remote and hybrid instruction has become more prevalent. How have you used Apple technology to facilitate the shifts required? Has this been an opportunity to build new strategies that will continue long after the pandemic? What have your challenges, solutions and successes been? Share your journey with us.
The prestigious iTeacher category provides teachers with the opportunity to showcase how they have continued to redefine teaching and learning by using Apple Technology. This is not a single curriculum-based project but rather demonstrates an on-going process and approach of innovation whether it’s online or in the classroom.
Please find suggested entry approaches below (please treat as suggestions only):
- Introduction about yourself.
- Include examples of innovation and implementation in your context.
- Documentation of processes and outcomes.
- Examples of student work, innovation and pictures of engaged students.
- Evidence of your planning and how it links to your subject/curriculum, as well as evidence of using.
- Apple technology to move from substitution to redefinition.
- Evidence of significant learning outcomes.
1) Evidence that Apple Technology has redefined teaching and learning in a sustainable way.
2) Apple Technology has been used effectively (hardware and appropriate apps).
3) Evidence that it is not an isolated project but an ongoing process and approach of innovation in teaching.
4) Evaluation on the impact of development of innovation and creativity regarding students is included and reflected upon.
5) Teachers may submit either a video (max 4 min) or eBook (max 20 pages), whichever best meets the challenge to present their project.
6) Teacher groups can be a maximum of 3 teachers.