This calls for teachers to demonstrate how they have redeﬁned teaching and learning by using Apple technology, regularly within their classroom. This is not a single curriculum-based project but rather demonstrates an on-going process and approach of innovation in the classroom. For example, changing the way a speciﬁc curriculum is taught through a culmination of project work, tasks and assessment showing best practice in a 21st century classroom.
Please find suggested entry approaches below (please treat as suggestions only):
- Introduction about yourself.
- Include examples of innovation and implementation in your context.
- Documentation of processes and outcomes.
- Examples of student work, innovation and pictures of engaged students.
- Evidence of your planning and how it links to your subject/curriculum, as well as evidence of using.
- Apple technology to move from substitution to redefinition.
- Evidence of significant learning outcomes.
- Evidence that Apple Technology has redeﬁned teaching and learning in a sustainable way.
- Apple Technology has been used effectively (hardware and appropriate apps).
- Not an isolated project but an ongoing process and approach of innovation in the classroom.
- Evaluation about the impact of development of innovation and creativity regarding students is included and reflected upon.
- Teachers may submit either a video (max 4 min) or ebook (max 20 pages), whichever best meets the challenge to present their project.
- Teacher groups can be a maximum of 3 teachers.