Over the past few years, there have been many shifts in teaching and learning. This has motivated teachers to be even more innovative and creative. We want to hear how you have used Apple technology to facilitate these shifts. What have your challenges, solutions and successes been? Share your journey with us. The prestigious iTeacher category provides teachers with the opportunity to showcase how they have continued to redefine teaching and learning by using Apple technology. This is not a single curriculum-based project but rather demonstrates an ongoing process and approach of innovation whether it’s online or in the classroom.
- Evidence that Apple technology has redefined teaching and learning in a sustainable way.
- Evidence that it is not an isolated project but an ongoing process and approach of innovation in teaching – use the Apple Teacher portfolio to assist you with this.
- Evaluation of the impact that Apple technology has had on the development of innovation and creativity regarding students is included and reflected upon.
- Teachers may submit either a video (max 4 min) or e-book (max 20 pages), whichever best meets the challenge to present their project.
- Individual and group projects (maximum of 3 teachers) can be submitted in this category.
iPad for wining teachers