We want to hear what makes your school the best school. Students are challenged to create a movie promoting the uniqueness of their school to a global audience. For this challenge, students need to submit an iMovie project (maximum 2 minutes) showcasing their school. Remember to explore the Apple’s Everyone Can Create video curriculum for guidance and inspiration.
- High level of originality and creativity evident.
- High quality of the project presentation (minimal errors; project thoroughly edited; clear sound quality and camera work).
- Apple technology has been used in a way that has enhanced the iMovie project (maximised features of apps and hardware to showcase movie elements).
- Students’ submissions may not be more than 2 minutes long.
- Individual and group projects (maximum of 4 students) can be submitted in this category.
Prizes to be awarded to winners in the following grade categories:
- Grade 0 – 3
- Grade 4 – 7
- Grade 8 – 12
AirPods for winning students and teachers.