What defines your South Africa? What defines you as a South African? This category gives your students the freedom to use photography to depict what #MySA Photography means to them. They are challenged to use their iPad or iPhone camera to capture, edit and express what being South African means to them or what they love most about South Africa.
- High level of artistic expression evident.
- Apple technology has been used (made full use of the different elements of photo editing apps). Photographs must be taken with an iPad or iPhone.
- The submission is creative, innovative and original.
- One entry per student (individual submissions only, not groups).
- Submissions may not be more than 100MB.
• Grade 4 – 7
• Grade 8 – 12
AirPods for winning students.