Apply technology, maths, science, and art content to solve real-world problems through hands-on learning activities and creative design. Show us examples of STEAM projects using Apple technology.
- Using AR to explore a Science concept
- Coding an app to solve a Maths problem
- Using Digital Art and Stop Motion Studio to create an animation.
- All projects should be of a high quality (minimal errors; project thoroughly edited; clear sound quality and camera work)
- Integration of challenge across curricula areas is encouraged
- Apple technology has been used effectively (made full use of the different elements of the app, and the features of the device – Mac, iPad etc)
- Message and learning outcome could not have been communicated effectively without Apple technology (redefinition rather than substitution)
- Students may submit either a video (max 4 min), eBook (max 20 pages), interactive presentation (max 10 slides) or song (own composition, max 2 min) to best meet the challenge
- Individual and group projects (maximum of 2 students) can be submitted.
Prizes to be awarded to winners in the following grade categories:
- Grade R – 3
- Grade 4 – 7
- Grade 8 – 12
iPad for winning teachers
R1OOO iStore voucher for students