Teachers’ Day – Celebrating our Teachers
Teachers play a crucial role in shaping young lives and inspiring students to achieve their goals. Celebrating Teachers’ Day is a great way to honour and show appreciation for the hard work and dedication of teachers. Students are challenged to create a digital “Thank You” for their teacher/s who have inspired them using an app or platform of their choice. The teacher’s name and school needs to be featured in this project.
- All projects should be of a high quality (minimal errors; project thoroughly edited; clear sound quality and camera work)
- Integration of challenge across curricula areas is encouraged
- Apple technology has been used effectively (made full use of the different elements of the app, and the features of the device – Mac, iPad etc)
- Message and learning outcome could not have been communicated effectively without Apple technology (redefinition rather than substitution)
- Students may submit either a video (max 4 min), eBook (max 20 pages), interactive presentation (max 10 slides) or song (own composition, max 2 min) to best meet the challenge
- Individual and group projects (maximum of 2 students) can be submitted.
Prizes to be awarded to winners in the following grade categories:
- Grade R – 3
- Grade 4 – 7
- Grade 8 – 12
iPad for winning teachers
R1OOO iStore voucher for students